By law we are responsible for your personal data. Our company information is as follows:
APS SQUADRON PATCHES B.V.
GOEMAN BORGESIUSLAAN 77
Chamber of commerce number: 75058626
You can contact us by mail: email@example.com
We may process the following personal data:
- email address
- phone number
- payment information
- company / organisation / group name + address
- chamber of commerce number
- company VAT number
In general we receive all this data directly from our (potential) customers, either by email or by phone. We do not obtain personal data indirectly; we do not buy / process information provided by other companies (databases etc.).
The legal basis for collecting and processing your personal data are to fulfill an agreement / contract, to serve our legitimate interests as well as to follow legal obligations.
If you have contacted us by phone or by email we have likely already received data from you (such as your phone number, your email address or any data that you provide voluntarily); we process this data to reply to your question / email. We store all email traffic for a period of 8 years maximum to be able to look up previous conversations (for example previous price-quotes, discussions about designs etc.) as well as to meet legal requirements.
We process this data mainly to fulfil the agreement with you our customer, to reply to your emails, to send you a price-quote if needed, to accept your order, to make an invoice and to arrange the shipment to you.
We may share elements of your personal data with our partners, but only those elements that are necessary either to fulfil our agreement or to fulfil legal requirements. We may enter personal data such as your name and address in our online bookkeeping program in order to make an invoice, we may transmit your personal data to our shipping partners to deliver the parcel to you. Furthermore when you make a payment to us by means of a banktransfer from your personal bank account your payment information will be stored and received by our bank and processed in our online bookkeeping program by our bookkeeper. In suspicious situations we may also be obligated by law to supply your data to government officials.
We do not sell customer data to other companies nor do we use customerdata for marketing purposes. We do not make use of automated decision-making of any kind.
We will store your data no longer than necessary, which in most cases means no longer than required by law (8 years maximum).
Under the GDPR you have the following rights
- The right to access – You have the right to request our company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that our company corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request our company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that our company erases your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that our company restricts the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that our company transfers the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email firstname.lastname@example.org Of course we we need to be sure that you are indeed the person you claim to be, so we may demand further information to determine your identity.